Welcome to DogWebs Premium, a subscription-based service that provides additional features and benefits to users of DogWebs. Before using our premium service, please read the following terms of service carefully. By using our premium service, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our premium service.
- Subscription and Fees To use DogWebs Premium, you must pay the applicable subscription fee. The subscription fee may vary depending on the subscription plan you choose. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your subscription to DogWebs Premium, including any applicable taxes.
- Renewal and Cancellation Your subscription to DogWebs Premium. You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting DogWebs via email. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of your subscription period.
- Use of Premium Features As a subscriber to DogWebs Premium, you have access to additional features and benefits not available to non-subscribers. You may use these premium features for personal purposes only. You may not share your subscription or use the premium features for any illegal activity or to harass, abuse, or harm others.
- Intellectual Property All content on our site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of DogWebs or its content suppliers and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or reproduce any content from our site without our express written permission. Your own DogWebs Premium site has a copyright notice, but it is not up to DogWebs to enforce on enact on any copyright issues.
- Disclaimer of Warranties DogWebs provides our premium service “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. We do not guarantee that our premium service will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall DogWebs be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our premium service, including any loss of data or photos, email etc., it your own responsibility to keep copies, of anything you add to your DogWebs Premium site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold DogWebs, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our premium service, your violation of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Changes to the Terms of Service We reserve the right to modify or update these terms of service at any time without notice. Your continued use of our premium service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms of service.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where DogWebs is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in that jurisdiction for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
- If your DogWebs Premium site is not renewed it will be deleted, and the domain name that comes with the site will be left to expire. Expired domain names are usually picked up by resellers. If you wish to transfer a domain name away from DogWebs, you must request this before your account end date, or extra charges will apply.
Thank you for subscribing to DogWebs Premium!